HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE CHEMICALS ON YOUR LOTION LABEL? MOST LIKELY YOU WILL FIND THEM IN YOUR AND YOUR DAUGHTER’S LOTION IN THE EXECT ORDER LISTED BELLOW.
This is list of chemicals found in one lotion!
Go grab your bottle and check what's in your "body care" product.
- Petrolatum - a petrochemical, can be contaminated with carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs). Restricts air exchange and can provide a breeding ground for candida on the skin. Restricted use in the European Union.
- Dimethicone - also called polymethylsiloxane, skin irritant which can lead to rashes and inflammation. Also an endocrine distruptor which mimic and alter natural estrogen/testosterone hormone levels and effect many biological processes.
- Ceteareth-20 - can carry carcingenic contamination, possibly cancer causing. Isododecan - used as a solvent.
- Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate - skin conditioning agent, all glycols are endocrine disruptors, affecting repoductive, metabolic, adrenal, and thyroid function and more.
- Sodium Hydroxide - used as a stabilizer, it is a highly caustic inorganic base, also known as lye.
- Disodium EDTA - a chelating agent, used to decrease the reactivity of metal ions in a product. Skin irritant, can lead to rashes, eczema, dermatitis, etc.
- Tetrasodium EDTA - same as above, also enhances skin absorption.
- BHT - masking agent, known human allergen, and carcinogenic toxin.
- Diazolidinyl Urea - formaldehyde releaser, which is carcinogenic. Methylparaben - endocrine disruptor, also interferes with gene expression (EWG).
- Benzyl Alcohol - solvent and preservative, associated with immunotoxicity and contact allergies, toxic when used around mouth or airborne.
- Propylparaben - endocrine disruptor, alters natural hormone levels and effect biological processes.
- Benzyl Salicylate - known human immune system toxicant or allergen, ecological toxicant, endocrine disruptor (scored "7" on skindeep.com).
- Butyl Phenyl Methylpropional - masking fragrance also known as "lilial", persistent and bio-accumulative, endocrine disruptor, organ system (non-reproductive) toxicity.
Why these chemicals are there?
The Federal Food, Drug, And Cosmetic Act (FD&C ACT) does not authorize FDA to approve cosmetic ingredients, with the exception of color additives that are not coal-tar hair dyes. In general, cosmetic manufacturers may use any ingredient they choose, except for a few ingredients that are prohibited by regulation. The answer is simple: they can do what they want to make a big profit! Synthetics are much less expensive then the natural ingredients, extend products shelve life, kill all germs and bacterias allowing to make unexpensive products that do not go to waist as fast as natural butters and oils. Some botanica oils are only fresh for 2 months, others for 12 months. Butters most ofthe stime are goof for 12 months. Side effects are not required to be listed unless it is a drug with known side effects.
There is about 1500 toxic chemicals used in skin care. This is just a short list found in one product!
OUR OIL VS YOUR ORDINARY LOTION
The story: The botanical oil blend was developed especially for my own formulation to help me soothe my super sensitive, eczema prone skin. I was not able to use store bought lotions as they irritated my skin and created small but painful blisters on my hands. I research and decide to never buy another bottle of a poisoning potion I used for years!
I love the botanica oil blend so much and I just have to share it with you.
Let me tell you why you should try it:
• The oil transforms into a fresh, made to the order cream when mixed with droplets of water left on your body. You get highly concentrated nourishing ingredients and can control the amount of the oil your skin need. You pay for bottle of products that will be enough for months of use. I use one bottle per 6 months. My skin loves the oil and my preferred application is the wet one where you apply the oil on moist or wet body, right after shower or bath.
• For 30$ you can probably buy 10 cheep 6 oz lotions but the difference is that not only you pay for water that needs to be well preserved to stay free of life, you also pay for harmful chemicals and cheep skin emollients, most of the time synthetic.
• When you buy the PAMPERING BODY OIL you pay for concentrated (98% EcoCert) ingredients and bottle of oil that can create few gallon of lotion if mixed with other chemicals needed to create stable lotion formulation. You just apply few drops the oil on wet skin and mixed it with a fresh, unpreserved water to create a truly luxurious moisturizer and skin conditioner free of unnecessary toxic chemicals.
• Rich in vitamins and other nutrients the oil protects skin from free radicals and skin damage causing premature aging.
The blend includes: sunflower oil, avocado oil, olive oil, meadowfoam oil, evening primrose oil, argan oil, pomegranate oil, rosehip oil, blackcurrant seed oil, squalane (olive plant base, stable colorless and odorless emollient and natural antioxidant that protect agains environmental stress. It provides moisturizing and nourishing properties to our bio-active oil blend. Other ingredients included: Glyceryl Ester (C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate) provides silky feel to the botanical oil blend, enhances spreadability and glide. Not harm to the humans, not detected in human tissue or urine, and not listed on any lists of toxic chemicals. Polyglyceryl 4 Oleate (ecocert, plant base) - in our formula this ingredient helps to bind oil an water together creating cream (emulsion) and deliver deep hydrating and moisturizing effect while being very mild to the skin. Use in many of your green skin care products including organic body care. Fragrance - we use phthalates free fragrance safe for use on skin. Vitamin E - both, a nutrient and an anioxidant, it provides benefits for the skin as well as protect the oil from oxidation. Great for stretch marks, scars, irritated, cracked skin, and discoloration it provides a conditioning and healing benefits. XOXO - hugs and kisses aka a lot of love!
• Less is More!
Pampering Body Oil is suitable for all skin types, non-comedogenic, highly effective bio-active lend of botanical oils, skin conditioners and nourishing nutrients. The oil improved elasticity, provides deep hydration and lasting comfort leaving you smelling and feeling fabulous.
I would love you to try the oil as fast as possible and throw all of these lotions away because I REALLY CARE!
If you decide that you do not like it, I will refund your money back without question asked. If you buy one bottle for you daughter or mother today, here is a discount code to use at the end of your checkout and save 25% on two and more bottles. Code: XOXO.
P.S. We ship everything free!